Famous Waterpark in India
When summer is starts first place which is we all like is Waterpark. Summer is going now and we all feel very hot. Especially in summer vacation we all want visit Waterpark to at least once. We also plan our summer time at some beautiful beaches as well as hill stations.So, for adventure we all visit the Waterpark which is nearby us. In Water Park we enjoy high water slides, splash pools, artificial sea and many other things which help you bear heat and allow swim, relax and ride for long time in water. There are many beautiful and Famous Waterpark in India. The very big and famous water parks are located near Metro cities like, Banglore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and other big cities.So, if you want to enjoy water ride in this hot summer you should visit this water parks.
Here we listed some of the very famous water card.So, let’s have a look….
Biggest and Famous Waterpark in India:
Adlabs Aquamagica, Khopoli:
The Adlabs Aquamagica is one of the very Famous Waterpark and hot favourite Waterpark in India. This Waterpark is located on Mumbai-Pune highway. People from various cities visit the amazing water parks during weekends for relax and cool out. It is famous for its very good staff members as well as its delicious and yummy food. You can also enjoy rides like, Floatsa, boomeranggo and Loopy Woopy in Aquamagica.
- Location: Sangdewadi, Khopoli-Pali Road
- Ticket: Monday to Friday: For Adults: 799/- Rs and for Children/Senior citizen: 599/- Rs. Weekends: For Adults: 999/- Rs. and for Children/senior citizen: 799/- Rs.
- Timings: Park Timings: 10.30 AM to 7.00 PM Ride Timings: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Water Kingdom, Mumbai:
Water Kingdom is India’s First and largest water park. The Water ride is one of very good incident. This Water Park is located at Borivali West, Mumbai and you can also visit this water parks with your family and friends.Famous favourite thing in Water kingdom Water Park is artificial beach is remain same. You can also enjoy what a coaster, The Lagoon, Brat zone, Adventure Amazonia, Goofers Lagoon and also Wetlantic.So, visit this Amazing and Famous Waterpark in this summer.
- Location: Borivali West, Mumbai
- Ticket: Every Day: For Adults: 950/- Rs, Senior Citizen: 300/- Rs. and for Children: 600/- Rs.
- Timings: 10.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Fun N Food Village, Delhi:
Fun N Food Village located in Kapashera Boarder in Delhi. This is one of best Amusement Park in India. There are many fun rides and Water slides in this water park. You can enjoy Snow Blasher, Eagle Ride, Water Mary, Lazy River and also Magic Carpet. Fun N Food Village Waterpark is managing by Polo Group of Companies. So, visit this one of the famous Waterpark in Delhi with your friends and Family in this summer.
- Location: Kapashera Border
- Ticket: Every Day: For Adults: 800/- Rs + Tax, Senior Citizen: 400/- Rs.+ Tax and for Children: 600/- Rs. + Tax
- Timings: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
The Wonderla is very famous Waterpark in Banglore.The is one of the best water parks in India. There are various wet rides, kid’s rides, dry rides as well as thrill ride for kids and Adults. Very famous rides dry rides are sky wheel, musical fountain, hang glider, laser show as well as pirate ship. Rides for kids are Merry Ghost, Mini Venice and Magic Mushroom. You can also enjoy wet rides like, Uphill racers, lazy River, Harakiri and Jungle Lagoon. High thrill rides like; Y Scream, Equinox, Hurricane and Flash Tower are very good and famous among youth.So,enjoy this summer season in one of the very Famous Waterpark in India.
- Location: Bangalore
- Ticket: Every Day: Normal Ticket :For Adults: 870/- Rs and for Children: 680/- Rs. Fast track ticket: Adults: 1740 INR and Children: 1360 INR
- Timings: 11 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 11 AM to 7 PM on weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Worlds of Wonder, Noida:
If you are fond of Rapid Race and Turbo Tunnel rides then you should visit at least once Worlds of Wonder which is in Noida. You can also get unlimited fun, fantasy and delight by visiting this water park. You can enjoy Turbo Tunel, Free Fall, Raft Ride, Rapid Racer, Wavy Pool and Lazy River are one of the most enjoyable rides.So,don’t waste your time and visit the Worlds of Wonder the Famous Waterpark.
- Location: Noida
- Ticket: Every Day: 999 INR on weekdays and 1200 INR Weekends
- Timings: 10.30 AM to 7.00 PM (water park is closed in winter season and re-opens in March)
Aquatica in Kolkata:
Aquatica is one of the very famous East India water park in Kolkata. This Water parks is spread across 17 acres of land. It is also gives you excitement, fun, delight and relaxation. This Waterpark has very thrilling water rides, party space, world calls cuisine; lavish stay option. That’s why it is most famous among the kids and adult in Kolkata. You can enjoy the Lazy River, Raft Slide, Pendulum, Black Hole, Wave Pool and Niagara Fall.So; enjoy this Amazing and Famous Waterpark of Kolkata.
- Location: East India in Kolkata
- Ticket: 50 INR on Weekdays and 100 INR weekends
- Timings: 11 AM to 6 PM