First Aids for Heart Attack and Stroke
Now a day many people suffer from heart attack as well as stroke. Many people cause death due to heavy heart attack and stroke. The heart attack or stroke patients cause death because they do not get treatment at right time. So, here we give the information about First Aids for Heart Attack and Stroke. When someone is not around us and we suffer from heart attack then what should we do. First of all we all require general awareness and know the heart attack and stroke signs which cause heart attack and stroke. So let’s have a look…
First Aids for Heart Attack and Stroke:
Heart Attack Signs:
- Chest Pain
- Feel sick to stomach
- Difficult to Breathe
- Feel Sick
- Pain in neck, teeth and arms
First Aid for Heart Attack:
- First of all must call ambulance .For India call on 108 and you can also call on 911.
- Give a pressure on chest.
- Make sure a person do not move or walk.
- Cut down body temperature.
- Give Aspirin dissolved in water.
- Do the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) fast if the person stops breathing.
- If a person wear any tight clothes then loss it.
According to study we all remember below sign:
- F stands for Face Drooping
- A stands Arms Weakness
- S stands Speech Difficulty
- T stands for Time for call ambulance
- Very much headache
- Memory loss
- Sometimes one of your body part turn into paralysis
- Swallowing difficult
- You got blind either one or both eyes
- Difficult to walk
- Balance loss
First Aids for Stroke:
- As we talk above first of all call the ambulance
- If a person wear tight clothes then immediately remove it because it cause difficult to breath
- If person is not unconscious then lay down him/her on their side with their head lift.
- And of course do not give any medicine without any direction.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) if a person is not breathing.
Epileptic Seizure Sign:
- A person is shivering
- Strange sounds
- Fits became tremble
- Saliva may be come out of person’s mouth
First Aid for Epileptic Seizure:
- First of all loss the tight clothes which person wears
- Give a rest to person
- If a person falling download then immediately hold him/her and then kindly lay down him/her on floor with any rush.
- Do not give any type drink or water to him/her as well as don’t give anything to eat.
- Do not hold them forcefully
- You must check if any injury is occurring then immediately treat.
Thanks for visiting this Site and read First Aids for Heart Attack and Stroke article.