Prostate Cancer Symptoms Cause and treatment
Generally, cancer is known as uncontrolled development of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer is occurring when normal control mechanism of the body is stops working. And, also old cells are not dying; also cells are growing in an unmanageable way. Those additional cells transform into a tissue mass, which is known as a tumor. Different types of cancer occur from Prostate Cancer is generally occur in Men, so here I talk about Prostate Cancer Symptoms Cause and treatment. You may check below details to know the Sign of Prostate Cancer.
What is Prostate Cancer???????
It is uncontrolled and also an abnormal cell’s development in the prostate gland. Prostate size is around similar to the walnut size and also lies at bladder’s bottom.
Prostate Cancer Symptoms:
There is no Early Sing and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer. Generally, at the initial stage, you can find the sign of prostate cancer after doing a blood test or through a routine check up. That’s way I provide some the Prostate Cancer Sign.
- Men having ejaculation with pain.
- You may found blood in semen or in urine.
- You have a problem of frequent urination, mostly at night.
- Men found Problem during an erection.
- You also have stiffness or Pain in hips, lower back and also in upper thighs.
- The men have problem in starting urination and also holding reverse urine.
- Having interrupted or weak urination.
Reason for Prostate Cancer
Those are not exact Causes of Prostate Cancer, however below things can increase the possibility of occurring cancer.
- STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases): Men who suffer from gonorrhea have more chances of occurring cancer in the prostate, according to the study of “University of Michigan Health System”.
- Group of Ethnic: This cancer is general in the African descent and also African Caribbean men compare to Asian descent men.
- Food: Some study found that some food can raise the chances the having this cancer. According to the proof of study, a food which is high in calcium can increase the chances of developing cancer.
- The issue of Age: Chances of This cancer is raised as the age is an increase. Generally, this cancer is occurring after 50 years.
- History in Family: The chances cancer will also increase if you have the family history. It also occurs because of inherited DNA.
Treatment for Prostate Cancer: Prostate Cancer Treatment options are listed below.
- Surgery: Main treatment option to deal with this problem, in surgery your prostate gland is taking away through the operation. Surgery to take away prostate gland and also some tissue about prostate is called “radical prostatectomy”. When the cancer part is terrible on your urethra, so you have to do an operation called “TURP (Transurethral resection of the prostate)”.
- Active Surveillance: This treatment is similar to watchful waiting. In this treatment, you will not select treatment directly. In this you doctor watch cancer very closely. Active surveillance treatment is used when the doctor shows Progressing signs of cancer.
Experimental Treatment is used as clinical trial part when cancer is not extending beyond the prostate. There are two clinical trials, which are given below.
- High Intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU): In this treatment doctor uses ultrasound with high intensity to heat and also remove cancer from your prostate gland.
- Cryotherapy: In this treatment, doctor freezing cancer cells and then removes cancer cells from the prostate gland.
- Radiotherapy: Generally radiotherapy is used to treat this cancer. Radiotherapy is used when cancer cells are not extending outside the prostate gland. In this therapy, a doctor removes cancer cell. Basically, In this therapy, everyday doses are given over eight for approximately four weeks.
- Watch and Wait: This treatment is used when the growth of cancer cells is too slowly and also did not any symptoms. In such a situation doctor suggest monitoring situation with every day check-up, which is called “watchful waiting”. This treatment is also used when you have other medical health issue or you have other surgery.
- Hormone Therapy: In this treatment blocks the actions of testosterone, that help to reduce the cancer cell’s growth. Hormone therapy is also used to cut down the chances of cancer come again after completing treatment. In addition, it also used to minimize an advanced prostate tumor.